As a commissioner, you are agreeing to my following rules, thank you.
• If you publically upload my art anywhere, please provide proper credits back to me.
A list of my social medias is provided back on my homepage
• Do not claim my art as your own.
Do not edit or draw on top of my artwork. Acceptable use example: cropping or adding a background for use as a social media icon is OK.
• I only start drawing after I receive your payment in full.
Refunds are not available unless a serious complication occurs. I generally have a turn around period of 1 month!
• WIPs are generally not provided unless asked for or if the piece will take an extended amount of time.
You're giving me artistic liberties with the piece, but edit requests may be made. Large edits may incur a fee.
• I retain intellectual property rights to the artwork.
This gives me permission to use commissioned artwork in my own self-promotional commission posts, unless otherwise requested. You are not allowed to reprint or use my artwork for commercial use.
Please remember that I am just a hobbyist artist charging hobbyist rates, implying that my artwork commissions are intended for hobbyist uses! Please be respectful to my rules in that context, thank you.
Last updated: Mar 19, 2020.